Do you want AWS certification? Do you want to be an AWS Certified Developer Associate? This AWS online course is for you.
Created by: Ryan Kroonenburg; Star Rating: 4.5 out of 5; 89,871 students enrolled.
What Will You Learn?
- Pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate 2018 Exam.
- Become confident in creating basic Python and PHP code to manipulate AWS environments
- Intimately familiar with the AWS platform from a developer perspective.
- You will become Amazon Certified.
- Become A Cloud Guru.
- You will need to set up an AWS Account (you can use the free tier for this course)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Php, Python, Ruby etc) is advantageous but not strictly required.
Amazon Web Services – (AWS) Certification is fast becoming the must-have certificate for any IT professional working with AWS. This course is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate (CDA) 2018 Exam. Even if you have never logged in to the AWS platform before, by the end of our AWS training videos you will be able to take the CDA exam. No specific programming knowledge is needed (though knowing a language would be advantageous) and no prior AWS experience required. With AWS certification under your belt (and optionally after completing our AWS Certified Solutions Architect course – also available on Udemy), you will be in high demand by many employers and will command a superior salary.
Please note, this is not a course to teach you how to code, this course is specifically designed for helping you to pass the AWS Certified Developer exam. All required code to do the exercises in this course is provided when you join the course (via Github).
AWS is constantly evolving their platform, in 2017 there have been over 1300 new product releases. As 2018 progresses we will continuously update this course with new content so you will never have to worry about missing out or failing the AWS certification test because of new content.
Who is the target audience?
- AWS absolute beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
- Existing developers
- People interested in hosting highly scalable, fault-tolerant applications on the AWS cloud.