PMP Exam Prep: Earn Your PMP Certification
Project Management Professional (PMP Exam Preparation) Seminar to Pass the PMP Exam – 35 Contact Hours from PMI REP #4082
Created by Joseph Phillips; 39,350 students enrolled (Bestselling instructor)
#BlackFriday Sale PMP Exam Prep: Earn Your PMP Certification (Click to get this Course at $10 For a limited time)
What Will You Learn?
- You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI PMP certification exam.
- Earn 35 exam contact hours from a PMI Registered Education Provider.
- Able to discuss the PMBOK Guide 5th edition with confidence
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Memorize the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Reinforce your learning with our learning games!
- Students should qualify for the PMP exam and already know the fundamentals of project management.
- They should be dedicated to completing this course and have a deep desire to pass the PMP exam.
NOTICE: This course is based on the PMBOK Guide, fifth edition. The PMP exam changes on March 26, 2018.
This course is taught by a PMI Registered Education Provider:
- Instructingcom, LLC #4082
- PMP Exam Prep: Earn Your PMP Certification; Activity ID 1011PMPEPS
- 35 PDUs / 35 contact hours for the PMP Exam Application
Not all courses on Udemy are part of the PMI REP program – this PMP Exam Preparation course is! PMP Exam Preparation has passed a quality audit and a business review, and it completely abides by the PMI REP program.
You need to pass the PMP® exam and you need quality training that’ll help you in your role as a project manager. Learn from an authority in project management, in an online environment with plenty of exercises, videos, and concise explanations. This course provides 35-contact hours of project management education and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips.
The 35 contact hours of project management education are earned by completing all of the course videos AND all the interactive video sessions in the course. The Learning Management System tracks your completion of the course; if you complete all the videos and interactive sessions, you can claim these educational hours for your PMP exam application!
NOTICE: This course is the current PMP exam based on PMBOK Guide, fifth edition. The PMP exam will change on March 26, 2018.
This PMP Exam Preparation course provides complete coverage of the PMP® exam objectives for the PMBOK Guide, Fifth Edition. Start today, invest in your career, and begin working to clear your PMP® exam.