Most popular online courses in IT- Network & Security..!!
Udemy is the biggest community of online learners with 15 million plus people in 196 countries have enrolled to learn with them. So far they have had 14,000 plus instructors teaching in 48 different languages.
Their fastest-growing categories by enrollment were test preparation; IT & software; languages; photography; and development/coding.
Learning on Udemy you don’t need a subscription to access a course you like. So you don’t have to worry about paying yearly (or monthly) fees. Also, all the courses are reviewed, which is a good way to know which course to purchase.
There are many useful courses on Udemy but they vary with the subject. We found top 10 most popular online courses in the category of IT-Networks and Cyber Security, for you guys which will help you prepare yourself for any CISCO certification.
Following are top 10 most popular online courses in IT-Networks and Security on Udemy.
(Click on the links to Buy the Course at Just $12 till 29/11) For New Students.
1. Cisco Nexus Training: Go from Beginner to Advanced! : Learn to Configure Cisco Nexus 7000 , 5000 & FEX Switches. These Labs will make you Nexus Datacenter Engineer and Expert. Created By: Ashish R.
2. The Complete CCNA & CCNP Labs Course 2017- Basic to Advanced: Complete guide for CCNA & CCNP students to Understand, Configure EIGRP, OSPF , BGP, IPv6 & Network Services on GNS3. Created By: Ashish R
3. New CCNAx 200-125 Routing and Switching: Includes everything you will need to fully prepare for your new CCNA R/S certification. Created by: Sikandar Shaik; 89,806 students enrolled.
4. CCNA 2017 200-125 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant: Get ready to earn your CCNA and CCNA Security certifications with the best offer I’ve ever made on the #1 best-selling CCNA course on Udemy — and it’s also the highest-rated CCNA course here!. Created by: Chris Bryant; 60,118 students enrolled
5. BGP Configuration & Labs- Basic to Advanced!: BGP is the toughest protocol to understand, Implement & troubleshoot.This Course provides a lot of labs on BGP Attributes. Created by: Ashish R; 4.1/5 Star rating.
6. The Complete Networking Fundamentals Course. Your CCNA start: This course will prepare you for the CCNA 200-125 certification exam; and CCENT / ICND1 100-105 certification exam; and ICND2 200-105 certification exam. Created by: David Bombal; 11,650 students enrolled
7. CCNP All-in-1 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant: From my unbeatable methods of mastering BGP all the way through tough OSPF and EIGRP route redistribution scenarios, you’ll see it all right here on LIVE Cisco routers and switches – and you can watch every single session as often as you like. Created by Chris Bryant; 22,865 students enrolled.
8. Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch: Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts. Created by Zaid Sabih; 80,413 students enrolled.
9. The Complete Cyber Security Course: Hackers Exposed!: Become a Cyber Security Specialist, Learn How to Stop Hackers, Prevent Hacking, Learn IT Security & INFOSEC. Created by Nathan House; 42,482 students enrolled.
10. Introduction to Computer Networks for Non-Techies: Learn the Fundamentals of Computer Networking for Non-Techies; Created by Alton Hardin; 4.5/5 Star Rating.
## Dealhotshot.com is the affiliate to Udemy and may get a small share of the revenue through links in this site from our e-commerce partners.